- Our Town
To JULY 8
• GOLD RUSH DAY CAMP!
Vacation Bible School featuring games, food and prizes for children ages 4 to 12. 9 a.m. to noon at Salmon Arm Seventh Day Adventist Church & School, 3270 60th Ave. NE). Free. Contact Michael or Debbie White 250 833-0697.
TO August 26
• R. J. HANEY HERITAGE VILLAGE PRESENTS THE MYSTERY OF DUTCH CHARLIE
as the annual Villains and Vittles Dinner Theatre on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday evenings. Dinner provided in Majorie’s Tea Room. Tickets are $24 for adults, $14 for children. Reservations are a must. Call 250-832-5243.
TUES., JULY 5
• HEALTHIEST BABIES GROUP WALK TO FARMERS’ MARKET
Info: Shuswap Family Resource Centre at 250-832-2170 ext. 205.
FRIDAY, JULY 8
• “ODD SOCKS” KNITTING CIRCLE MEETS
Come to the SAGA Art Gallery and enjoy an afternoon of knitting. 1 to 3 p.m. in the gallery lounge. All are welcome.
Sat., JULY 9
• 7th ANNUAL HABOURFRONT CRUISE SHOW & SHINE
Marine Park, near Prestige Harbourfront Resort, Salmon Arm. 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Contact: Louis Toop at 250-675-5091.
WED., JULY 13
• WOW! WEDNESDAY ON THE WHARF FEATURES THE MARK ROSE BIG BAND
Big band, jazz, swing and Latin music starts at 6:45 p.m. at the gazebo in Marine Park. Admission by donation. Bring your own blanket or lawn chair.
SAT., JULY 16
• SAGA PUBLIC ART GALLERY PRESENTS THE ARTIST TALK ON STEVE MENNIE’S THE MECHANICS OF ABSTRACTION
1 p.m. It may or may not take place in the gallery, and may or may not fit with the usual stye of artist talks. Admission by donation.
THURS., JULY 21
• “COFFEE BREAK” AT SAGA PUBLIC ART GALLERY
2 p.m. to 4 p.m. Free coffee and cookies while you view the exhibition. Last day for registration for Paint the Town and Paint the Festival.