• The Mall at Piccadilly is hosting a Christmas Craft Fair of homemade and hand crafted items on Friday, Nov. 20 and Saturday, Nov. 21, featuring artwork, baking, Christmas décor, jams and jellies, jewelry, knitwear, linens, pet treats, pottery and stone wear, soap and bath products, stained glass works, wooden ornaments, wood working and much more.
For more information on the event contact the Mall at Piccadilly administration office at 250-832-0441.
• St. John’s Church hosts a Holly Tea and Bake Sale from 1 to 3:30 p.m. on Saturday, Nov. 21.
• An artisan holiday market filled with local handmade goods takes place at Caravan Farm Theatre from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. on Sunday, Nov. 22. Find gifts for family and friends. Enjoy sugary treats, a bonfire, hot chocolate, carolers and a visit from Santa.
• The Salmon Arm Pottery Club hosts its annual Christmas sale of handmade local pottery in the Mall at Piccadilly, Friday and Saturday during mall hours Nov. 26 and 27.
• A Christmas gift and craft sale takes place at St. Joseph’s Parish Hall from noon to 7 p.m. Friday, Nov. 27 and 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday, Nov. 28. There will be more than 30 tables of gifts as well as a full menu of home-cooked food in the concession.
• Living Waters Community Church, 180 Lakeshore Dr., hosts vendors, crafts and more, finger food buffet at 6 p.m. Friday, Nov. 27. A lecture and silent auction will also be held, with proceeds going to Second Harvest. Tickets are available at the church office on weekday mornings or call Bev at 250-804-8775.
• Celebrate the season with the taste of home baked cookies on Saturday, Dec. 5. Relax at the Christmas café with a hot beverage and a plate of delicious cookies from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. at First United Church, 450 Okanagan Ave. For more information, contact Lorraine Ellens at 250-833-4642.
• Shuswap Spinners & Weavers holds a sale of quality handcrafted items at a new location this year – the Seniors’ Fifth Avenue Activity Centre from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Enjoy live harp music.