Crowds gathered in the pouring rain to watch the Shuswap Vintage Car Club make a historic donation.
The RJ Haney Heritage Village were the proud recipients of a 1925 model T coupe, presented to them on June 7. The car was a result of two years of hard work by the club, and a whole lot of generosity.
The Shuswap Vintage Car Club searched high and low for a suitable car for RJ Haney. When they stumbled upon the Coupe the group unanimously decided it was what they were looking for.
The car was brought back from Merritt with them and fixed up into working order before the grand presentation.
Over 50 people stood watching as the car was unveiled., far more than had originally been expected
The rain did not dampen anyone’s spirits as the crowd burst out in applause when the car’s engine was started.
The latest addition to the RJ Haney Heritage Village will remain at the fill-up station for visitors to view as they please.