Live music in a marvellous setting is what the Arts Council for the Shuswap will be serving up with Music in the Bay.
People are invited to bring their lawnchairs or blankets to Centennial Field Thursday evenings, from July 2 to Aug. 20, to enjoy the series of complementary concerts. The shows will run from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m., and refreshments will be available on site.
The lineup includes the following:
• July 2 – Tappalachian String Band and Willy Gaw Quintet;
• July 9 – Rod and Margit;
• July 16 – Doc and the Disorderlies;
• July 23 – Larry and Jane Stephenson and Blu and Kelly Hopkins;
• July 30 – Chris Stevens and Jesse Mast;
• Aug. 6 – Elk Tribe;
• Aug. 13 – Seal Skull Hammer;
• Aug. 20 – Nick McKee and Rough Pearl.