WEDNESday, MAR. 7
• SHUSWAP WRITERS’ GROUP
Meets 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. in the Mall at Piccadilly board room. Drop-ins welcome. Info: Shirley DeKelver 250-835-4544.
TUESday, MAR. 6
• LEARN MORE ABOUT CANADIAN IMMIGRATION REGULATIONS
Shuswap Immigration Services will host a free presentation 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. Deo Lutheran Church, 1801 30th St. NE. Question and answer session to follow.
MOn., March 5
• ORGANIZATIONAL MEETING FOR DINNER THEATRE AT MACKENZIE CAMP
Another farce from Linzy Lunkwist, it will involve choreography and music as well as acting. Be at St. Andrew’s Church, Enderby, 1110 Belvedere. Rehearsals Sundays at 2 p.m. Info: 250-838-7315.
Sun., March 11
• MOVIE NIGHT At 7 p.m., Shuswap in Transition, with the Seed Savers, are showing the documentary The Economics of Happiness, at the Salmar Classic Theatre. Admission by donation.
TUES., March 13
Ardie will read a chapter from Dragonbreath out load as part of the Spring Break program at the Salmon Arm library.
WEDNESday, MAR. 14
• SCAVENGER HUNT
11 a.m. Part of the Spring Break programs at the Salmon Arm library.
• SHUSWAP & DISTRICT RETIRED TEACHERS MEETING
10:30 a.m. at SASCU Downtown Acivity Centre. Info: A. Waters 250-832-9973.
• B.C. GOV’T. R.E.A. LUNCHEON MEETING
At noon, at Fifth Avenue Seniors Activity Centre. COSCO presentation on mature driving. Info: 250-832-7601.
THURSday, MAR. 15
• SHUSWAP HOSPICE SOCIETY AGM
SAGA Public Art Gallery, 7 p.m. Guest speaker Brenda Thorlakson, past E.D., Vernon Hospice Society. Everyone welcome.
FRI., March 16
• WEAR YOUR PYJAMAS TO THE LIBRARY
At 6:30 p.m., Ardie will read a chapter from Jeremy Thatcher, Dragon Hatcher as part of their Spring Break program.