The Churches of Salmon Arm Thrift Store was evacuated for a brief period Thursday morning as the fire department responded to a report of noxious fumes.
While a few people reported an odour, trouble breathing and watering eyes, members of the fire department were not able to find the source of the complaint. After airing out the store for a brief time, patrons were allowed back inside.
The fire department conducted air sampling tests, but nothing hazardous was found.
Paramedics were called in as a precaution, but medical treatment was not needed.
Many patrons continued their shopping among the outside items until allowed back into the store.