Smoke from a faulty wall-mounted heater filled the DC Cask ‘N’ Cork U-Brew in uptown Salmon Arm at approximately 8:30 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 27.

Smoke from a faulty wall-mounted heater filled the DC Cask ‘N’ Cork U-Brew in uptown Salmon Arm at approximately 8:30 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 27.

Firefighters quick to extinguish electrical fire at Salmon Arm U-brew

Cause determined to be faulty wiring in wall-mounted heater

Smoke from a faulty wall-mounted heater filled the DC Cask ‘N’ Cork U-Brew in uptown Salmon Arm at approximately 8:30 a.m. on Friday, Sept. 27.

Read more: Family uprooted by suspicious fire grateful for support

Read more: Intentionally-set fire damages Scotch Creek building

Aside from burnt wiring within the heater, there was no damage to the building and the incident was dealt with quickly by the Salmon Arm Fire Department.


@CameronJHT
Cameron.thomson@saobserver.net

Like us on Facebook and follow us on Twitter.