Five flights into Kelowna from May 11 to 16 had cases of COVID-19 onboard.
One flight from Kelowna to Vancouver also had a positive case onboard, according to the BC CDC’s list of flights.
The affected rows and flights include:
- Rows 1-6 on WestJet flight 3387 on May 11 from Calgary.
- Rows 4-10 on Air Canada / Jazz flight 8563 from Calgary also on May 11.
- Rows 1-4 on WestJet flight 3375 from Calgary on May 14.
- Rows 3-9 on Air Canada / Jazz flight 8420 from Vancouver on May 15.
- Rows 14-20 on Air Canada / Jazz flight 8414 from Vancouver on May 16.
- Rows 12-18 on Air Canada / Jazz flight 8415 from Kelowna Vancouver on May 12.
Those in the affected rows are advised to self-isolate for 14 days and monitor for symptoms.
On Friday, the Province of B.C. reported 420 new cases of COVID-19.
To report a typo, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.